Friday, February 3, 2012

Simply my thoughts today.......

Helpful hints, ideas. They come in many ways and can change things for us to make life easier and more productive. I love blogging about things I find out about to share with others. It's simply one way I can feel I am doing a little of my own ''PAY IT FORWARD'' in my life. I've always helped people. It started when I was a little girl, and later on in my career choices. I'm happier when I am helping others and that is the best way I can really describe who I am. It isn't to make me feel better, nor to look good. I think to want this you have to be born with it. I really do. Everyone will help someone out, but to how much, how long, when, and to who,  is something per individual. Many of us just do it, and it is second nature like a habit is. I like it....and wish more would turn back to being this way. It is much easier to be kind, to offer a hand, say a kind word than to feel up inside with the hostile feelings, and raise our blood pressures, keep our mind more on hate and not feel good about ourself really inside. A smile comes natural, but so does a scowl. I hope to change my face to 'up' all the time, and that of those around me. I know I have work to do on it, but feel it is so worth it personally. I do believe it will make me happier inside, and a better person to be around. Maybe little by little, it will change the world into a more caring one if we all do this and do it daily. ''PAY IT FORWARD'' is more than written words. Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment