Thursday, April 5, 2012

What part of NO is NOT?????

NO SOLICITATION. Ok...it is on my front door, my garage door and on my FENCE....so what part of that would you NOT UNDERSTAND? OK...so you are not from the USA...Puerto Rico you say...well, you are in the USA...you told me you have been since 4 yrs. old. You are approx. in your mid 30's...LEARN TO READ!!! I only opened the door cause it was the 3rd TIME TODAY you knocked. Who is it? Kirby ....YESTERDAY...I said no....TODAY I SAID NO.....what part of that word IS HARD TO LEARN??????????????? Ok....I think yesterday about changing the signs.
I mean...after all, maybe they will see the BLUE COLOR?? INSTEAD???? GEEEEEZ... You need a home business like me...until you tell me NO...I bug the piss out of you, but IF YOU SAY NO...I am DONE! (heehee) So....at this point...when you read or hear about someone being shot...you will know..THEY PEEKED THE 4TH time, in the window to see if I was home!!!!!!! LOOKING NOW FOR A REALLY BIG NEW SIGN.....MAYBE WITH A GUN?????????? I mean, in the country I see property owners can post these to the hunters and say BOLDLY.... VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT, QUESTIONS ASKED LATER.
I never hear of a problem of someone shooting them. I think they understand the gun picture?!!!???? But....I gotta live in the city, in this neighborhood.....so guess I will be a little nicer, but firmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment