Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING WITHIN!

GROCERY TRAIN LAUNCH @ THE JW MARRIOTT - INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA The change in history takes place this day!!! How we shop for our own groceries will never be the same, starting now!!! JOIN US in this monumental moment of time. I promise it won't be a disappointment.
I am so excited to be a part of such a new beginning here in our great U.S.A.! I am truly one person who does not like spending any time in a grocery store, much less having to fight the traffic, the public, and the time spent doing it all....I complain all the time about having to shop, load it, unload it, put it away...THEN I DON'T WANT TO COOK IT!!! Duh! Wonder WHY? I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW how working Mom's with young children make this happen!!!
Become a customer now, and you will for life......FREE DELIVERY FOR THE FIRST 6 WEEKS...THEN A EXTREMELY NOMINAL FEE. ($6-$19) INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY SIMPLY CONTACT ME PER EMAIL AT: online4groceries@gmail.com or text: 859-576-4675 GET PAID TO SHOP!! GET PAID TO EAT!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree Vicki were with a great company and with awesome people at the helm. People need to listen to the interview call that Pete Kowanko did with Rodney Goins our CEO then make a decision.
    Gregg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that # handy, Gregg, but please feel free to post it here for them to call...TY so much!!! Yes...we are in the right place, at the right time, and only good will come with this awesome opportunity....the new wave presented. I feel like Bill Gates and others must have felt...I TRULY DO!!!!
      Vicki

      Delete
  2. Here is the interview call site. Just go there and scroll to the bottom to call 12/7/11 http://recordedcalls.grocerytrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have put togeather a fantastic site. I am signed up under Gregg and am looking forward to getting this train rolling soon.
    Although I am not the best on creating something as great as this,
    I am sure I can get the track placed towards Richmond, IN and beyound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you .....it means alot to get comments back on my blog....and I am so happy to be sharing our Grocery Train also on here!!!! You all need any help at any time, please don't hesitate to call me!!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete