Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It is SPRING in My Neighborhood!!!!

First day of SPRING!!!!!! And what a beautiful day it is in my neighborhood this morning. The birds singing and chirping, the robins hopping all around the yards looking for the worms along the freshly cut new grasses. There is such a splendid perfume in the air at this time of year. Not just the abundance of such colors, but all of it!!! It truly is the best season to me...allergies and all!! lol. I can't wait to get out, literally push my hands down in the dirt and feel it. I don't have the green thumb, but I sure give it a try. It's always nice seeing folks now out walking for excercise and leisure. They smile, are cheerful as they pass. Hearing the children play, their laughter, shouts saying, 'Hey, pass it to me!' as they play football. The new bikes coming out from getting at Christmas, but now really getting that chance to ride. I simply love it! What is the favorite part of the seasons to you? Can you describe them as to why they are so special to you? I sure would love to see your comments. Have a super wonderful spring....get out and make some new memories! Don't forget your camera's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment